Someone asked me why does it seem like I am always “happy”? Gave that person really simple answers. I share the “answer” freely with anyone who asks. It’s not a secret. If you want to know it too – then have coffee with me.
But if you don’t have the time to have coffee with me, let me share some thoughts with you today:
- Always have a care-free, relaxed, gentle smile.
- Don’t be pretentious.
- Live in the NOW.
- Look on the bright side. This awesome world is for you as well as for your neighbors so make the best out of all your experiences. In a situation, instead of pointing out the bad things – note the good things about it.
- Do what you want to do. Just make sure that you are not hurting yourself or anybody else in the process.
- Don’t try to become popular. What’s the point? People can smell desperation from a mile away. If they think that you are trying too hard, they may/will want to push you around for fun just to see how far you will go.
- Have faith in yourself. Remember this: no one can take away your faith in yourself. If you lose faith in yourself, then why should anyone else have faith in you?
- Worrying solves nothing – if it’s that big a deal then make a plan and fix whatever it is that is bugging you. Simple as that.
- Keep in mind that life is way too short to care what others think. If they are low enough to criticize you then their opinion is not worth valuing.
- If someone makes a rude gesture towards you – ignore them. It makes them look stupid. Trust me on this.
- Replace all your worries that are about what other people think about you, with a preoccupation over your own goals, your own achievements and your progress.
- Practice Yoga. Meditate.
So these are just some of the stuffs that I try to LIVE everyday. Remember that happiness is not hard to find. You can actually enjoy your life and make the best out of every situation. If you are truthfully happy then other people will not be able to bring you down with their judgments. If other people are truly happy, then you will not be able to bring them down with your judgments. Do not forget that it works both ways. Remember also that experiencing happiness is the definition of success in life.
Want more? Have coffee with me.
I am wishing you all beautiful readers/stumblers of my blog: Inner happiness. Peace of mind. Contentment. Love. Peace. Happiness. Blessings.