Hey Ilonggo fitness enthusiasts and also to those who care for their health and well-being – the 1st Iloilo Night Run is for you! SM City Iloilo is sponsoring this first ever night run here in Iloilo on August 28th, 7PM. This is for the benefit of Emmanuel Foundation for Children with Special Needs, Inc.
Registration fee is only P100. Registration forms are available at SM City Iloilo, Iloilo Supermart and Iloilo Society Commercial. Registrants will get a chance to win One (1) Scooter or One (1) Globe “Pangkabuhayan” Showcase. If you are the super fit running enthusiast who wins, the prizes for the Male and Female categories are: 1st Place – P3, 000, 2nd Place – P2, 000 and 3rd Place – P1, 000.
You can also download the registration form through this link.
Joining SM City Iloilo’s First Night Run will not only be good for your health, you will also help Emmanuel Foundation for Children with Special Needs, Inc. So I hope to see you there on Saturday!
Here are some tips so you will enjoy and finish the night run:
- Keep yourself hydrated so bring your own water bottle.
- Check your shoes and make sure that they are in good condition.
- Check your outfit, make sure that you’re comfortable running in them.
- Relax the day before the race.
- Don’t overload yourself with carbs.
- Pace yourself correctly because winning isn’t everything.
- Set your mind, free your mind of things other than the race so you won’t get easily exhausted.
- Warm up and cool down before and after the race.