Here’s what I’ve been up to lately..
I have been busy with:
- Studying Module 1 of Sociology 1 – Anthropology (interesting read!).
- Tim’s problem at work.
- Pacman (the Flash Pacman)
- Reading “Bakit Baliktad Magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pilipino” by Bob Ong
- The Eclipse yesterday.
I will attend:
- Bloggers Event at SM City – Iloilo on July 31st (so if you’re a blogger or an IT person you can attend the event too by commenting here)
- The first Iloilo Bloggers meet-up on the 1st week of August.
I want to attend:
- Wordcamp Philippines 2009 on the 19th of September.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- And still watching House MD – Season 1
I want to watch:
- The Lake House
I have been listening to:
- Waking Up in Vegas by Katy Perry
- 21 Guns by Greenday
- One Love by Bob Marley
- Kristy, Are You Doing Okay by The Offspring (Tim introduced me to this song)
- Straight from the Heart by Bryan Adams
I am fascinated with:
- 2NE1 – They’re the first Kpop band that I actually liked! And it’s not only because of Sandara Park mind you, it’s because their songs are addicting.
- Nobody by the Wondergirls – major LSS (last song syndrome)